Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Simon Says Stamp: Big Birthday Wishes Card #2

Hello everyone!

Today I'm sharing my 2nd card made using the Big Birthday Wishes stamp set by Simon Says Stamp.  Here it is:



I used papers from the Lawn Fawn, Let's Polka.Mon Amie 6 x 6 pad I also got from Simon Says Stamp.  I love the colors and patterns from this paper pad! In addition to these stamps and papers, I used the following products to make this card:
  • Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle Wafer Dies
  • VersaMark Ink
  • American Crafts Zig Chestnut Embossing Powder
  • Memento Dew Drop Inks (Lulu Lavender, New Sprout, and Dandelion)
  • Enamel Dots
  • Zig Wink of Stella Glitter Clear
Thank you SO much for stopping by! I appreciate your comments, and feel free to follow my blog! Have a wonderful day!

HUGS!!!
Lisa



10 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Lisa. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stacked papers, Lisa! Those balloons are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card, Lisa! Love the balloons and the stacked layers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card Lisa. Love those layers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love this layout Lisa! What a great birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love this design, layout, and colors! What a cheery card for a lucky recipient. Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete