Sometimes when I search through blogs and Pinterest for card inspiration, bright pops of color catch my eye and makes me feel happy! Today I have a few cards to share where I used bright pops of color in my designs:
Can you feel the happy? I do when I look at these cards! Starting with a black and white card base, I incorporated some bright distress water colors to elevate the card design!
List of products I used:
- Fabricado Por Pressed Petals 6 x 6 Woven Paper (Walmart)
- Winnie and Walter "Big Bold You" Stamps from Simon Says Stamp Site
- Simon Says Stamp "Sending and Wishing" stamp set
- Mama Elephant Summer Garden Stamp and Die set from Simon Says Stamp
- Tim Holtz Distress Mini Ink Pads (Mustard Seed, Spice Marmalade, Picked Raspberry, & Fired Brick)
- Tim Holtz Distress Markers (Peacock Feathers, Picked Raspberry, Wild Honey & Mustard Seed)
- VersaMark Ink
- Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles
- Zing White Embossing Powder
- Taylored Expressions Rainbow Brights Sequins
- Tim Holtz Detailer Water Brush
- Ranger Mini Round Ink Blending Tool
- Ranger Glossy Accents
- Tombo Mono Multi Liquid Glue
Thank you SO much for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Need these products? Click to shop!