Saturday, April 18, 2015

The Joy of Bright Colors

Happy Saturday, friends!!

Sometimes when I search through blogs and Pinterest for card inspiration, bright pops of color catch my eye and makes me feel happy! Today I have a few cards to share where I used bright pops of color in my designs:





Can you feel the happy? I do when I look at these cards! Starting with a black and white card base, I incorporated some bright distress water colors to elevate the card design! 

List of products I used:
  • Fabricado Por Pressed Petals 6 x 6 Woven Paper (Walmart)
  • Winnie and Walter "Big Bold You" Stamps from Simon Says Stamp Site
  • Simon Says Stamp "Sending and Wishing" stamp set
  • Mama Elephant Summer Garden Stamp and Die set from Simon Says Stamp
  • Tim Holtz Distress Mini Ink Pads (Mustard Seed, Spice Marmalade, Picked Raspberry, & Fired Brick)
  • Tim Holtz Distress Markers (Peacock Feathers, Picked Raspberry, Wild Honey & Mustard Seed)
  • VersaMark Ink
  • Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles
  • Zing White Embossing Powder
  • Taylored Expressions Rainbow Brights Sequins
  • Tim Holtz Detailer Water Brush
  • Ranger Mini Round Ink Blending Tool
  • Ranger Glossy Accents
  • Tombo Mono Multi Liquid Glue
Thank you SO much for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

HUGS!!!
Lisa
Need these products? Click to shop!