Saturday, April 18, 2015

The Joy of Bright Colors

Happy Saturday, friends!!

Sometimes when I search through blogs and Pinterest for card inspiration, bright pops of color catch my eye and makes me feel happy! Today I have a few cards to share where I used bright pops of color in my designs:





Can you feel the happy? I do when I look at these cards! Starting with a black and white card base, I incorporated some bright distress water colors to elevate the card design! 

List of products I used:
  • Fabricado Por Pressed Petals 6 x 6 Woven Paper (Walmart)
  • Winnie and Walter "Big Bold You" Stamps from Simon Says Stamp Site
  • Simon Says Stamp "Sending and Wishing" stamp set
  • Mama Elephant Summer Garden Stamp and Die set from Simon Says Stamp
  • Tim Holtz Distress Mini Ink Pads (Mustard Seed, Spice Marmalade, Picked Raspberry, & Fired Brick)
  • Tim Holtz Distress Markers (Peacock Feathers, Picked Raspberry, Wild Honey & Mustard Seed)
  • VersaMark Ink
  • Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles
  • Zing White Embossing Powder
  • Taylored Expressions Rainbow Brights Sequins
  • Tim Holtz Detailer Water Brush
  • Ranger Mini Round Ink Blending Tool
  • Ranger Glossy Accents
  • Tombo Mono Multi Liquid Glue
Thank you SO much for stopping by! Please feel free to leave a comment! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

HUGS!!!
Lisa
Need these products? Click to shop!




7 comments:

  1. I like the combination of bright colors with the black. Those are beautiful. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bright and beautiful cards certainly leave me with a smile on my dace Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous cards, Lisa!!! I do love the colors you used.
    Tfs:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That black and white stripe is just gorgeous with all your bright colors! Beautifully done Lisa!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have stopped me dead in my tracks with these cards. Can you say FABULOUS!! Your making my mouth drop!! LOVE THEM.

    ReplyDelete