Monday, April 13, 2015

Butterfly Thanks Cards

Happy Monday, everyone!

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! Thankfully, my tonsils are getting better! I have a few butterfly thank you cards to share I made using the Simon Says Die and Stamp Friendship Butterflies Pure Sunshine set. Here they are:







I think they are SO cute, and they were very easy to make! I'm looking forward to making more card sets using these stamps!


Here's a complete list of materials I used to make these cards:
  • Simon Says Die and Stamp Set Friendship Butterflies
  • My Mind's Eye "Here Is Happy" 6 x 6 Paper Pad
  • My Favorite Things Blue Raspberry Ink
  • Memento Dew Drop Rhubarb Stalk Ink
  • Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle Dies
  • Big Kick Die Cutting Machine
  • Taylored Expressions Rainbow Brights Sequins
  • Recollections Vellum Paper
  • Zig Wink of Stella Glitter Clear Brush Tip Marker
  • Tombo Permanent Adhesive and Tombo Mono Multi Liquid Glue
  • White Sheer Ribbon and Thread 

Thank you SO much for stopping by today! I appreciate your comments! I hope you have a fantastic day!

Hugs!!!
Lisa



12 comments:

  1. These are so pretty!!!!! I'm glad your feeling better! I've been sick too, but on the mend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much, Charlene!! I hope you continue to feel better!!

      Delete
  2. Oh these are so adorable. Love your fabulous designs. I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much, Holly!!! And thank you for following my blog!! :-)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful cards, Lisa! Love the butterflies and pretty color combos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great colors and patterns on these pretty spring cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Cute! I love the color combinations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Cute! I love the color combinations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SUPER duper cute cards!!!! I love the stitching design!!!
    tfs:)

    ReplyDelete