I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! Thankfully, my tonsils are getting better! I have a few butterfly thank you cards to share I made using the Simon Says Die and Stamp Friendship Butterflies Pure Sunshine set. Here they are:
I think they are SO cute, and they were very easy to make! I'm looking forward to making more card sets using these stamps!
Here's a complete list of materials I used to make these cards:
- Simon Says Die and Stamp Set Friendship Butterflies
- My Mind's Eye "Here Is Happy" 6 x 6 Paper Pad
- My Favorite Things Blue Raspberry Ink
- Memento Dew Drop Rhubarb Stalk Ink
- Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle Dies
- Big Kick Die Cutting Machine
- Taylored Expressions Rainbow Brights Sequins
- Recollections Vellum Paper
- Zig Wink of Stella Glitter Clear Brush Tip Marker
- Tombo Permanent Adhesive and Tombo Mono Multi Liquid Glue
- White Sheer Ribbon and Thread
Thank you SO much for stopping by today! I appreciate your comments! I hope you have a fantastic day!