Saturday, April 4, 2015

Birthday Card Using Stamps, Dies and Distress Inks

Hello everyone!

I was playing around Saturday afternoon with some of my stamps, dies and distress inks while looking through Pinterest for some inspiration, and I came up with this card design:



I think it turned out rather well even though my work area was pretty cluttered with these materials while I was trying to come up with some ideas. 


I used the following materials to make this card:
  • Bazzill Basics Cardstock "Thunder" (A2 size card base)
  • Simple Stories 6 x 6 Vintage Bliss Paper
  • Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle Wafer Dies
  • Memento Dew Drop Gray Flannel Ink
  • Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor Cardstock
  • Tim Holtz Distress Markers (Tumbled Glass, Picked Raspberry, & Crushed Olive)
  • Tim Holtz Detailer Water Brush
  • Zig Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush (used on the flowers)
  • Simon Says Stamp Mama Elephant Summer Garden Stamps & Dies
  • Simon Says Stamp Big Birthday Wishes stamp
  • Button and White Bakers Twine

As always, thank you SO much for stopping by to see my card creations! I appreciate your comments.  Feel free to follow me or sign up for email updates of my posts.  I hope you'll have a wonderful Easter!

Big HUGS!!!
Lisa








10 comments: