I was playing around Saturday afternoon with some of my stamps, dies and distress inks while looking through Pinterest for some inspiration, and I came up with this card design:
I think it turned out rather well even though my work area was pretty cluttered with these materials while I was trying to come up with some ideas.
I used the following materials to make this card:
- Bazzill Basics Cardstock "Thunder" (A2 size card base)
- Simple Stories 6 x 6 Vintage Bliss Paper
- Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle Wafer Dies
- Memento Dew Drop Gray Flannel Ink
- Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor Cardstock
- Tim Holtz Distress Markers (Tumbled Glass, Picked Raspberry, & Crushed Olive)
- Tim Holtz Detailer Water Brush
- Zig Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush (used on the flowers)
- Simon Says Stamp Mama Elephant Summer Garden Stamps & Dies
- Simon Says Stamp Big Birthday Wishes stamp
- Button and White Bakers Twine
As always, thank you SO much for stopping by to see my card creations! I appreciate your comments. Feel free to follow me or sign up for email updates of my posts. I hope you'll have a wonderful Easter!