Saturday, April 11, 2015

Masculine Happy Birthday

Happy Saturday, everyone!

I hope everyone is doing well today! Unfortunately, I woke up today with swollen tonsils so I'm going to gargle and get some rest between making cards.  I've got a masculine birthday card to share! Here it is:



When I found a pack of wood veneer shapes at Hobby Lobby some time ago, I knew the car would work great with these papers! Here are the products I used to put this A2 size card together:
  • Kraft cardstock paper (card base) by the Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby)
  • My Mind's Eye "Boy Crazy" 6 x 6 paper pad 
  • Winnie and Walter "The Big, This Bold and The Happy" stamp set
  • Simon Says Stamp "Tag Sayings" stamp set (for the little heart)
  • Studio Calico Wood Veer 
  • Inkadinkado Embossing Magic Powder Bag
  • VersaMark Ink
  • Zing Chesnut Embossing powder
  • Memento Dew Drop Lady Bug Ink (the small heart)
  • Ranger Glossy Accents (on the heart)
  • My Ming's Eye Chalk Studio II Enamel Dots
  • Tombo Mono Permanent Tape Adhesive
  • Tombo Mono Multi Liquid Glue
Thank you SO much for stopping by to see my card design today! I appreciate your comments, and feel free to follow my blog! Have a WONDERFUL day!

HUGS!!!
Lisa



7 comments:

  1. Okay I'm in love Lisa. This card is fantastic!! The paper is too cute with your little veneer car. I also love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I have a grandson who would LOVE this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My grandsons would like this one!! Nice!! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete