Thursday, April 9, 2015

Wishing You Both The Best

Happy Thursday, everyone!

I hope everyone is doing well today! Today's card post is a wedding card. I was inspired by an Inkadinkado wood mounted rubber background stamp and Recollections silver embossing powder I found at Michael's Craft store. Here's the card:





I love the shimmer of the silver embossed dots and the silver embossed stamped sentiment! In addition to the background stamp and silver embossing powder, I used the following products to finish my card:
  • Simon Says Stamp "Sending and Wishing" clear stamp set
  • Bazzill Basics "Thunder" cardstock (A2 size card)
  • Vellum Paper by Recollections (Michael's Craft Store)
  • Spellbinders Large Standard Circle Dies
  • Memento Dew Drop Ink "Rhubarb Stalk" (stamped hearts)
  • Zig Wink of Stella Clear Brush Glitter (used on the stamped hearts)
  • Ranger Glossy Accents (used on the stamped hearts)
  • 3M Scotch Double Sided Foam Tape
  • Large Corner Rounder Punch (the Paper Studio, Hobby Lobby)
  • Silver Wedding Rings and Star stickers from my stash
Thank you SO much for stopping by to see my work! I appreciate your comments, and feel free to follow my blog! Have a wonderful day!!!

HUGS,
Lisa



10 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card. Love the rings and the hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I love the little rings and the hearts. That is such a cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Lisa! Love the elegant design and the rings are a perfect embellishment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to stop over and tell you how much I just love this card!! Perfect and so fitting for a wedding... I just love your work!! Your email comes in my inbox whenever you post and I just smile knowing something good is about to be opened... Take care and looking forward to more of your work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shawna, you are SO SWEET!!! Thank you so much!!!

      Delete