Thursday, April 16, 2015

Happy Mom's Day

Happy Thursday, friends!

Today, I have some Mother's Day cards to share that I made using the Hero Arts Rubber Cling stamp with a large flower background as the basis for my card design:



I simply stamped the image on water color paper, colored the large flowers and leaves using distress markers, and added some glitter accents to the shaded areas.  I cut out a small section of the finished image to make room for the sentiment to be stamped directly onto the card base. After adhering the sections of the water colored image to the card base with foam adhesive, I then finished the card with some ribbon and enamel dots. Here are a few other cards I made using different colors and accents:




List of supplies used:
  • Hero Arts Cling Large Flower Background Rubber Stamp
  • Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor Cardstock
  • VersaFine Onyx Black Ink 
  • Tim Holtz Distress Markers (Peeled Paint, Peacock Feathers, Picked Raspberry, Mustard Seed)
  • Tim Holtz Detailer Water Brush 
  • Zig Wink of Stella Glitter Clear Brush Tip Marker
  • Hero Arts Poly Clear Stamps "Happy Mother's Day" CL334
  • 3M Scotch Double-Sided Foam Tape 
  • Ribbon, Enamel Dots, Sequins, and Pearls
Thank you SO much for stopping by to see my cards! I appreciate your comments!! I hope you'll all have a wonderful day!

HUGS!!!
Lisa







8 comments:

  1. Ooh la la, Miss Lisa! These cards are so beautiful. I love everything about them. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful, Lisa! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow wow wow! Lisa, they are gorgeous! The colors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa, Your cards are beautiful. I love all the bright colors and the calming green ribbon. I will be visiting more often.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just so beautiful. The colors are darling and the ribbon is perfect.
    Tfs:)

    ReplyDelete