Friday, April 3, 2015

Big Birthday Wishes Card #3

Happy Good Friday, friends!!!

I hope everyone is doing well today! I have another simple card to share which I made using the Simon Says Stamp "Big Birthday Wishes" stamp set. Here it is:




This was fun to make, and very simple, too! Starting with a standard A2 size white card base, I used the following materials:
  • Simon Says Stamp Big Birthday Wishes
  • Simon Says Stamp A2 Card Curved Edge Craft Die
  • Lawn Fawn Let's Polka Mon Amie 6 x 6 paper
  • Pink Paislee Hey Kid paper
  • Brilliance Pearlescent Orchid Pigment Ink
  • VersaFine Onyx Black Ink
  • Memento Dew Drop Inks (New Spout, Cantaloupe, and Angel Pink)
  • Recollections Masterpiece Ebony marker
  • Enamel Dots
Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate your comments, and feel free to follow me! I hope you have a blessed Easter/Passover! 

HUGS!!!
Lisa

6 comments: