Monday, April 20, 2015

Hello My Friend

Happy Monday, friends!

I've been adding some new stamp colors to my craft inventory, and I was playing around with some of the colors and came up with this simple card design:




This was FUN! I adhered this pretty, striped color paper from the Pink Paislee 12 x 12 Hello Sunshine paper pad to a standard A2 size card, then on white cardstock I stamped "hello" (from Winnie and Walter stamp set) repeatedly using colors from the My Favorite Things stamp pads (Black Licorice, Blu Raspberry, Lemon Drop, Orange Fizz, and Red Hot), and the "my friend" sentiment using Gray Flannel from Memento.  I stamped a heart next to the sentiment (Simon Says Stamp Sending and Wishing stamp set) using the MFT Red Hot ink, then added some Zing Clear Wink of Stella Glitter and Ranger Glossy accents on the heart to make it shine! I adhered the stamped piece using 3M foam tape on top of the coordinating striped paper, then finished the card using some enamel dots. Now it's ready to mail! 

Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I appreciate you comments, and please feel free to follow my blog! I hope you have a wonderful day! 

HUGS!!!
Lisa

If you need the products I used to make this card, you can get them from Simon Says Stamp


9 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card, Lisa. I like how your "hello" blends in with your background colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun & cheerful card! Love the fabulous rainbow background...think I may need to CASE this! Have a GREAT day Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun and colorful Hello! Anything rainbow is just perfect to me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Kelly!!! I'm glad you like it!!

      Delete
  4. This card is right on my alley Lisa! Colorful and happy! I hope you are having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete