Monday, March 30, 2015

Make A Wish!

Hello everyone!

I hope everyone had an enjoyable weekend! It's spring break this week for my girls, and we're hoping the weather will be nice! I recently ordered the "Big Birthday Wishes" stamp set from Simon Says Stamp, and I've made some simple cards using this stamp set that I'll be sharing on my blog this week.  Here's the first one:



This is a really cool stamp set! It has various sizes of sentiments which make for some great card designs! 

In addition to this stamp set, I used these products to make this card:
  • Pink Paislee Hey Kid striped paper
  • Simon Says Stamp A2 Card Curved Edge Die
  • American Crafts Zing "Rouge" Embossing Powder (for the Make A  Wish!)
  • VersaMark Ink
  • Memento Inks (Dandelion, Tangelo, Teal Zeal, Angel Pink, & Lady Bug
  • Clear Wink of Stella Brush Tip (used on the candle flames)
  • Enamel Dots
I hope you like my card! Please leave a comment and feel free to follow my blog! If you've gotten this stamp set and have made any cards using it, please leave your blog address in the comments because I would love to check out your work!  Have a wonderful evening!

HUGS!!!
Lisa


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Hope you and the girls have a nice spring break. I am looking forward to the other cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun birthday card! Bright and Cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun birthday card, Lisa! Love the bright & cheery design!

    ReplyDelete