Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Thanks


Hello everyone!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend! I have a card post to share today using papers from the Pink Paislee "Hello Sunshine" paper pad.  And here it is:




I love how all the papers in this pack coordinate so well together! I'm hoping to make several cards from it! 

Pink Paislee HELLO SUNSHINE 12 x 12 Paper Pack PP01243

In addition to these papers, I used the following products to make this card:
  • Simon Says Stamp A2 Card Curved Edge Die
  • Simon Says Stamp "thanks" Craft Die
  • Simon Says Die and Stamp Set Watercolor Flowers (Floral Bookmark)
  • Brilliance Pearlescent Orchid Pigment Ink (used on the flowers and "thanks" die)
  • Memento Dew Drop Ink Bamboo Leaves (used on the stamped leaves)
  • Tombo Multi Mono Liquid Glue
  • 3M Scotch Double Side Foam Tape
  • Ranger Glossy Accents (used on the "thanks" die)
  • Clear Gems (used on the center of the flowers)
Thank you SO much for stopping by to see my card design! I appreciate your comments, and please feel free to follow my blog! I hope you'll have a wonderful evening!

HUGS!!!
Lisa





6 comments:

  1. I kept looking at the card thinking the design would make an adorable box to put a set of cards in...Very Cute Card!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great idea, Erin!! Thank you SO much!

      Delete
  2. I just love this card Lisa. A wonderful layout and so bright and cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the way you coordinate those colorful patterns - you make such cheery cards! And I really like the Curved Edge - yet another thing to add to my Wish List! And Happy Easter!!

    ReplyDelete