I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend! I have a card post to share today using papers from the Pink Paislee "Hello Sunshine" paper pad. And here it is:
I love how all the papers in this pack coordinate so well together! I'm hoping to make several cards from it!
In addition to these papers, I used the following products to make this card:
- Simon Says Stamp A2 Card Curved Edge Die
- Simon Says Stamp "thanks" Craft Die
- Simon Says Die and Stamp Set Watercolor Flowers (Floral Bookmark)
- Brilliance Pearlescent Orchid Pigment Ink (used on the flowers and "thanks" die)
- Memento Dew Drop Ink Bamboo Leaves (used on the stamped leaves)
- Tombo Multi Mono Liquid Glue
- 3M Scotch Double Side Foam Tape
- Ranger Glossy Accents (used on the "thanks" die)
- Clear Gems (used on the center of the flowers)
Thank you SO much for stopping by to see my card design! I appreciate your comments, and please feel free to follow my blog! I hope you'll have a wonderful evening!