Monday, March 23, 2015

Happy Birthday Card

Happy Monday, everyone!

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! I have a simple birthday card to share today. Here it is:


I love 6 x 6 paper pads, and I have quite a few of them in my stash.  These papers are from the My Mind's Eye "My Girl" collection.  I found them some time ago at Michael's craft store, and I love all of the fun patterns and colors in this pad.  I cut strips of the papers into banners and adhered them to a patterned paper base.  Here are the other materials I used:
  • Happy Birthday Dies from Simon Says Stamp
  • White Card Stock by the Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby)
  • Enamel Dots
  • Tombo Adhesive
  • Tombo Mono Multi Liquid Glue
  • Satin Ribbon
 Thank you so much for stopping by today! I appreciate your comments, and feel free to follow my blog.  I hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs!!!
Lisa

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous birthday card, Lisa! Love the papers and great birthday sentiment die!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa,

    It is lovely! You are very talented. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the design, Lisa! The big bow is a sweet touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like birthday cards...they are definitely pieces of yourself given when you make them. I like the way you added the bow to the top of the card. Makes it seem like a birthday card also. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card!!!!
    love the different banner size and you tied it beautiful with the riibon!!
    tfs:)

    ReplyDelete