Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Wednesday Paper Focus: Pink Paislee Hey Kid

Hello everyone!!!


I'm finally back with a newly updated blog site, and I'm celebrating by posting a few of my card designs using papers from the Pink Paislee 12 x 12 Hey Kid paper pad. I hope you enjoy them!

hey Dude Happy Birthday!

Thanks So Much


Can't Say Thanks Enough
Always in My Thoughts


In addition to black and white bakers twine, enamel dots and foam squares, I used the products listed below. Thank you SO much for checking out my designs! If you like what you see, please follow my blog and sign up to be notified when I post new designs! I hope you have a great evening! 

Lisa 

Pink Paislee Hey Kid 12 x 12
Tsukineko VersaFine ONYX BLACK Ink Pad VF-82
Tsukineko VersaFine
Onyx Black Ink
Tsukineko Versa Mark
Embossing Ink
Large_658701
Sizzix Framelits Die Set with Stamps
Word Labels




Large_658696
Sizzix Framelits Die Set w/ Stamps
Banners #2
Simon Says Stamps
Apothecary Labels



Spellbinders Large
Circle Die
Spellbinders Scalloped Large
Circle Dies
AC Zing White
Embossing Powder

6 comments:

  1. Wow Lisa, they are amazing cards. Beautiful colors, sweet sentiments and love your designs! All of them are my favorites :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, your cards are all lovely. Thank you for stopping by and commenting on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cynthia!!! And thank you for the follow!

      Delete