Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Hello My Friend

Happy Wednesday, everyone!

For today's post, I've made a card using papers from American Crafts 6 x 6 paper pad I found at Michael's Craft store sometime ago. Here it is:


I love how well the papers from this pad can be mixed for some beautiful card designs! In addition to these papers, I used the following materials:
  • Simon Says Stamp Small "Hello" die
  • Stampendous "Happy Messages" clear stamps
  • Memento Dew Drop Ink in Nautical Blue
  • EK Tools Large Butterfly Punch
  • Scalloped Border Die from Sizzix Word Labels Framelits & Stamps
  • White Enamel Dots
  • Adhesives by Tombo
Thank you SO much for stopping by today! I appreciate your comments, and please feel free to follow my blog! I hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs!!!
Lisa


10 comments: