Friday, March 13, 2015

Friday Focus: Cards with Tag Sentiments

Hi everyone!

I've got a few cards for today's post using Simon Says tags for my card sentiments. Check them out:


I used a mixture of patterned papers from the Simple Stories Vintage Bliss pad and added a punched butterfly with a button and yellow and white bakers twine.


I added some chevron washi tape on the bottom of the tag to give it some flair.


The above card was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest by Kristina Werner. I used papers from the Simple Stories Color Vibe pad, chipboard letters by American Crafts from my stash, and black and white bakers twine on the tag.



Thanks SO much for check out my card designs today! I hope you have a wonderful evening!

Lisa

6 comments:

  1. Lovely cards Lisa. Both are just great! Masculine cars though are so difficult for many and you made it look easy with your Dad card!
    (hugs) Cara
    P.S. just an FYI that I have tried several times to follow your blog and I keep getting an error message.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much for the card love, Cara! It means so much! I will check into the error message with the blog follow. Thanks for letting me know. Hugs!

      Delete
  2. Lovely cards, Lisa! Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such talent you have!!! Very pretty cards.

    ReplyDelete