Friday, March 20, 2015

Card Using Distress Inks and Stencils

Happy Friday, everyone!

I hope everyone is doing well! Sharing a card today that I made using distress inks and stencils. Here it is:


One of the great effects I love when using distress inks is the different colors from blending just a few inks together. Adding stencils really elevates the look! I used the following products to make this card:
  • Tim Holtz Distress Mini Ink Pads Picked Raspberry, Mowed Lawn, & Spiced Marmalade
  • Ranger Mini Round Ink Blending Tool
  • Heidi Swapp Hearts Stencil Set
  • Simon Says Stamp Apothecary Labels Craft Die and Stamp set
  • Versafine Onyx Black Ink
  • Enamel Dots
  • Scalloped Border Dies
  • Sheer White Ribbon
Thank you SO much for stopping by! I appreciate your comments, and feel free to follow me! Have a wonderful day!

Hugs,

Lisa


6 comments:

  1. This rocks!! Stencils are my life but I have yet to try with distress. Love this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love distress ink. This card is so pretty Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful done background!!!!
    very uniquely designed!!!!
    tfs:)

    ReplyDelete