Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Cards Using Simon Says Stamps Watercolor Flowers Dies and Stamps

Happy Wednesday, everyone!!

Spring is in the air here! The weather is warm and the blossoms are beautiful! To celebrate spring,
I've made two cards using the Simon Says Watercolor Flowers Dies and Stamps coordinating set. Here they are:

Wishing You Happy Birthday
  • Papers: Simple Stories Color Vibe and Echo Park Soda Fountain Dots and Stripes
  • Stamps: SSS Sending & Wishing ,SSS Watercolor Flowers Dies and Stamps Set
  • Inks: VersaFine Onyx Black, Memento Dew Drop Rose Bud, Dandelion, Bamboo Leaves
  • Spellbinders Rectangle Die
With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts

  • Stamps and Dies: Watercolor Flowers
  • Papers: Echo Park Soda Fountain Dots and Stripes
  • Inks: VersaFine Onyx Black, Memento Dew Drop Dandelion and Bamboo Leaves
  • Black enamel dots
  • EK Success Scallop Border Punch
Simon Says Die and Stamp Set Watercolor Flowers
This is the Life


Thanks so much for stopping by to see my cards! Please feel free leave a comment, and I'd love for you to follow my blog!  Have a wonderful day!!!

Hugs,

Lisa

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely place you have and all the lovely things to view. I like these two cards. Thanks for coming to my place to visit....Lois

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Cheerful cards. I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards, Lisa! Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa, these cards are gorgeous. Perfect for Spring!! Love the colors, dies and stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous Lisa!!! Boy I wish we lived closer!! I need a talented card making friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sheri! I wish you lived closer, too! I miss having crops at my house and going to crops scrapbooking and cardmaking!

      Delete