Tuesday, May 31, 2016

With Thanks: WPlus9 Freehand Florals

Hello everyone!

Today's blog post features my card made using the WPlus9 Freehand Florals stamps and coordinating die set:



I was inspired by Dawn's YouTube video showing how to do stamp layering and die cutting with this set. I also used Press n' Seal wrap to hold my die cut images in place before adhering them to the card. Here's a list of the products I used:

- WPlus9 Freehand Florals stamp and die set
- WPlus9 Beautiful Bouquet Ranunculus Clear Stamp set
- SSS Hybrid Ink Cubes 
- SSS Diagonal Stripe Stencil 
- Tim Holtz Round Blending Tool and round sponges 
- Hero Arts White Embossing Powder 
- Vellum (Recollections)
- Press n' Seal Wrap
- 1/8 inch Score-Tape 
- Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue
- SSS Stitched Rectangle Dies
- Pretty Pink Posh Clear Seqins 
- Tombo Multi Medium Matte Glue

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I appreciate your kind comments!

Have a blessed day!
LISA

No comments:

Post a Comment