Monday, May 23, 2016

Thanks: Simon Says Stamp Artful Flowers

Hello crafters!

I'm working on some thank you cards this week to send to some amazing family members who helped me when I needed them most! I'm so grateful to have them in my life! Here's the first one:



I made this card using the following products:

- Simon Says Stamps Artful Flowers and Die set
- Tim Holtz Watercolor Paper
- VersaFine Onyx Black Ink
- Zing Clear Embossing Powder
- Distress Inks (Mustard Seed, Spiced Maralade, Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn)
- Simon Says Gingham Background Stamp
- My Favorite Things Lemon Drop Dye Ink
- SSS "thanks" die
- Winnie and Walter Big Bold You stamps
- Hero Arts White Embossing Powder 
- Ranger Multi Medium Matte Glue
- SSS Stitched Rectangle Dies
- SSS Diagonal Stencil 
- Black Soot Distress Ink
- Ranger Mini Round Blending Tool
- Tombow Permanent Tape Runner
- white fun foam 
- Darice Clear and Iridescent Seqins 

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I appreciate you kind comments! Have a blessed day!!!

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment