It's great to be back on my blog today! I've finally recovered from my carpel tunnel surgery, then I had to have a pain block in my lower back (ugh!).
I have my mom's card ready to give to her tomorrow, and I wanted to share it with you:
To align my flower and leaves, I used to press & seal wrap technique I've seen used by some of my favorite crafters. Here are the other materials I used:
- Altenew Peony Bouquet stamps
- Altenew Peony Dies
- Tim Holtz Watercolor Cardstock
- VersaFine Black Onyx Ink
- Distressed Inks
- Zig Clean Brush Markers
- Simple Stories Vintage Bliss Paper
- Hero Arts CL334 Mom's Day stamps
- Hero Arts White Embossing Powder
- Simon Says Stamps Stitched Circle Die
- Darice Crystal and Iridescent Seqins
- Clear Wink of Stella
Thank you all so much for stopping by today! I appreciate your kind comments!
Have a wonderful Mother's Day!