Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Happy Birthday: WPlus9 Dahlias

Hello everyone!

Today I'm sharing a few cards I designed using the Dahlia stamp by WPlus9. This stamp is very easy to color using a variety of coloring mediums. 




After heat embossing the stamped image onto watercolor paper, I colored them using Tim Holtz distressed inks. I then used the following products to create both cards:

- Hero Arts White Embossing Powder 
- Ranger Paint Brushes
- Worn Lipstick 
- Peeled Paint
- Mustard Seed
- Fossilized Amber
- Simple Stories Vintage Bliss Papers
- SSS Painted Happy Birthday Dies
- Winnie and Walter word stamps 
- Pretty Pink Posh Borders Stitched 2 Dies
- Bazzill Basics "Thunder" Cardstock 
- Darice Seqins 

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I appreciate your kind comments! Have a blessed day!

HUGS!!!
Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment