Today I'm sharing a few cards I designed using the Dahlia stamp by WPlus9. This stamp is very easy to color using a variety of coloring mediums.
After heat embossing the stamped image onto watercolor paper, I colored them using Tim Holtz distressed inks. I then used the following products to create both cards:
- Hero Arts White Embossing Powder
- Ranger Paint Brushes
- Worn Lipstick
- Peeled Paint
- Mustard Seed
- Fossilized Amber
- Simple Stories Vintage Bliss Papers
- SSS Painted Happy Birthday Dies
- Winnie and Walter word stamps
- Pretty Pink Posh Borders Stitched 2 Dies
- Bazzill Basics "Thunder" Cardstock
- Darice Seqins
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I appreciate your kind comments! Have a blessed day!