I've been doing some watercoloring with some wooden stamps from my stash, and I loved how this one turned out.
Here are the supplies I used to put this card together:
- Stampendous Daisy Cluster stamp
- Tim Holtz Watercolor Cardstock
- VersaFine Onyx Black Ink
- Zing Clear Embossing Powder
- Distressed Inks (Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Pumic Stone, Mustard Seed, Fossilized Amber, Tumbled Glass)
- SSS Painted Hugs Die
- SSS Prayers Stamp Set
- SSS Diagonal Stripe Stencil
- Black Soot Distressed Ink
- Round Ink Blending Tool
Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate you kind comments!
Have a blessed day!