Saturday, June 4, 2016

Thinking of You: Clearly Besotted Stamps and Mini Misti

Happy Saturday, everyone!

I'm sharing a card today using the "To You with Love" stamps from Clearly Besotted and my Mini Misti Stamping tool. Stamping is so much easier now that I have the Mini Misti! Here's my card:




The Mini Misti tool makes it easier for me to get a great stamp impression every time. 


Here's a list of products I used to make this card:

- Clearly Besotted "To You With Love" stamps 
- Mini Misti Tool
- VersaFine Onyx Black Ink
- Inkadinkado Stamping Mask Paper 
- Tim Holtz Watercolor Cardstock 
- Zig Clean Brush Markers
- Ranger Fine Tip Waterbrush 
- SSS Friendship Blooms (sentiment)
- Hero Arts white embossing powder 
- SSS Diagonal Stripe Stencil 
- Black Soot Distress Ink
- Ranger #4 Paint Brush 
- Pretty Pink Posh Clear Seqins 
- Ranger Multi Medium Matte Glue
- Tombow Permanent Tape Adhesive 

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I appreciate your kind comments!
Have a blessed day!

LISA

No comments:

Post a Comment