Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Thank You: Friendship Blooms

Happy Wednesday, everyone!

I'm posting a series of Thank You cards on my blog this week. I was inspired by one of my crafty friends on Instagram for this card design:



I was going for a tropical color scheme for my watercolored background. Here are a list of products I used:

- SSS Friendship Blooms
- Tim Holtz Watercolor Cardstock 
- VersaFine Onyx Black Ink
- Zing Clear Embossing Powder 
- Distress Inks (Mustard Seed, Spice Marmalade, Fire Brick)
- Altenew Painted Greetings 
- Hero Arts White Embossing Powder 
- SSS Diagonal Stencil 
- Black Soot Distress Ink
- Ranger Round Blending Tool
- Darice & Taylored Expressions Seqins 
- SSS Stitched Rectangle Die
- Ranger Multi Medium Matte Glue
- Tombow Permanent Tape Runner

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I appreciate your kind comments! Have a blessed day!

LISA

No comments:

Post a Comment