Monday, March 28, 2016

Winnie and Walter Flowers + Hiatus

Happy Monday, everyone!

I hope everyone enjoyed their Easter weekend! I have a card to share today using flower stamps from the Winnie and Walter "The Big, The Bold & Extras" set. It will be my last card to share for a little while because I will be having Carpel Tunnel Surgery on my right hand tomorrow. Here's my card:



I stamped the flowers and leaves repeatedly onto some Tim Holtz Watercolor paper using VersaMark Onyx Black ink. I watercolored the flowers and leaves using my Kuretake Zig clean color brush markers 025 Pink, 041 Light Green, and my fine tip waterbrush. I used  the SSS A2 size curved die to cut my watercolored panel and matched it with some light green paper from the Simple Stories DIY boutique 6x6 pack. 

I adhered the papers to a top folding A2 sized card base, added my embossed sentiment (from WPlus9 Doodle Buds) on the bottom of card with an extra flower I watercolored and fussy cut. Finished the card with some Clear Wink of Stella on the flowers and adhered some sequins by Darice using Multi Medium Matte glue. 

Thank you SO much for stopping by! I hope to recover soon so I can get back to crafting! Have a blessed week!

HUGS!!!❤️
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment