Saturday, March 5, 2016

Watercolor Flowers

Hi crafters!

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! I did some therapeutic watercoloring to take my mind off of some physical challenges I've been dealing with lately. Here's my finished card:


I stamped these flowers by Penny Black Efflorescence stamp set onto Tim Holtz watercolor paper using VersaMark ink then heat set it using Hero Arts White embossing powder. I watercolored the flowers using Distressed inks (Spun Sugar, Picked Raspberry, Mustard Seed, Peeled Paint, and Tumbled Glass). 

I die cut the "hello" (Little Yellow Bicycle) from the top panel and sponge colored it using the Spun Sugar and Picked Raspberry inks. I used the Simon Says stitched rectangle die on my watercolored panel and adhered it to an A2 size top folding card. I attached the word die to the negative space, stamped the "my friend" (Stampendous Happy Messages) below it, and finished the card with sequins. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a blessed weekend!

HUGS!!!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment