Friday, March 18, 2016

Ready for Spring: Wplus9 Doodle Buds

Happy Friday, everyone!

Spring is just around the corner, and it's put me in the mood to color some flowers! The Wplus9 Doodle Buds stamp set is great to use for a variety of color mediums. (Also, I'm trying to get some cards made before the end of month because I'm scheduled to have carpel tunnel surgery on my right hand.)

Here's one of the cards I enjoyed putting together:



I love the pop of colors with the black and white background. Products used for this card:

- Wplus9 Doodle Buds stamps & 
- Echo Park Dots and Stripes Paper
- Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor Paper
- Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Candied Apple, Mustard Seed, and Fossilized Amber Distressed Inks
- VersaFine Onyx Ink
- VersaMark Ink
- Hero Arts White Embossing Powder
- Darice Crystal and Iridescent Sequins
- Clear Wink of Stella

Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you all have a blessed weekend!

HUGS!!!
LISA

No comments:

Post a Comment