Saturday, March 12, 2016

Wplus9 Ranunculus Watercolor

Hi crafters!!

Hope you're enjoying your weekend! I've been really loving this Ranunculus stamp by Wplus9. It works well with a variety of coloring mediums. I used distressed inks for this card design:



I stamped the image a few times on Tim Holtz Distressed watercolor paper using VersaMark ink, then heat set it with Hero Arts white embossing powder. 

I watercolored the images using my Ranger Artist brushes and Tim Holtz Distress Inks: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Cracked Pistachio, Lucky Clover, Mustard Seed, Fossilized Amber, Shaded Lilac, Spun Sugar, Picked Raspberry, and Tumbled Glass. 

I die cut the watercolored image using the Simon Says Stamp Stiched Rectangle die. I stamped the sentiment on a strip of vellum and heat embossed it using Hero Arts white embossing powder. I adhered the vellum on the back of the watercolored paper, then adhered the finished piece to a top folding A2 size card. Added some sequins using Multi Medium Matte glue, and clear Wink of Stella glitter for some sparkle. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Have a blessed evening!

HUGS!!!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment