Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Day 30 of the Daily Markers Color Challenge

Happy first day of March, everyone!

I hope everyone is having a great day! I've been participating in Kathy's 30 Day Color Challenge on my Instagram for the Daily Marker. Physical limitations have made it difficult to color everyday, but I've enjoyed working on some coloring as well as seeing some beautiful creations by other super talented crafters! Thank you, Kathy for inspiring us to use various means of coloring! Here are a few cards I've made for day 30:



This card was made using stamps from Clearly Besotted "Wild Thing" and Simon Says Stamp "Tag Sayings" (for the balloons). I used the Zig Clean Color brush markers to color the images. Papers are by MFT "Wild Prints". 



The second card was made using stamps from Fiskars "Latte Love" also colored using Zig Clean Color brush markers. Papers are from Simple Stories DIY Boutique. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today! It means a lot to me! I hope you all have a very blessed day!

HUGS!!!
LISA

No comments:

Post a Comment