Saturday, March 26, 2016

Thanks: Distress Ink Stenciling

Happy Saturday, everyone!

I hope everyone is enjoying their Easter weekend! I recently purchased a stencil honeycomb by Prima from Hobby Lobby to use with my distress inks. Here's my finished card:


I was trying a tone-on-tone technique I've seen from other crafters. On Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor paper, I sponged a light layer of distress inks: Picked Raspberry, Mustard Seed, and Peacock Feathers. 


I then taped the stencil down over the watercolor paper and heavily sponged those same distress inks onto the 
panel. 



To finish the card design, I used the following products:

- Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle and Circle dies
- Pretty Pink Posh straight line stiched die
- WPlus9 Doodle Buds stamps and died
- VersaMark Ink
- Hero Arts White Embossing Powder
- Tim Holtz Distress Mini Inks: Spun Sugar, Twisted Citron, Spiced Marmalade, Picked Raspberry, and Mustard Seed
- "thanks" die from Hobby Lobby
- Darice Crystal and Iridescent sequins

Thank you SO much for stopping by! I wish you all a Happy Easter! "He is risen!" 
Luke 24:6

HUGS!!!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment