I hope everyone is enjoying their Easter weekend! I recently purchased a stencil honeycomb by Prima from Hobby Lobby to use with my distress inks. Here's my finished card:
I was trying a tone-on-tone technique I've seen from other crafters. On Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor paper, I sponged a light layer of distress inks: Picked Raspberry, Mustard Seed, and Peacock Feathers.
I then taped the stencil down over the watercolor paper and heavily sponged those same distress inks onto the
To finish the card design, I used the following products:
- Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle and Circle dies
- Pretty Pink Posh straight line stiched die
- WPlus9 Doodle Buds stamps and died
- VersaMark Ink
- Hero Arts White Embossing Powder
- Tim Holtz Distress Mini Inks: Spun Sugar, Twisted Citron, Spiced Marmalade, Picked Raspberry, and Mustard Seed
- "thanks" die from Hobby Lobby
- Darice Crystal and Iridescent sequins
Thank you SO much for stopping by! I wish you all a Happy Easter! "He is risen!"