Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Made My Own Background Paper: Stamping and Masking

Hello friends!!!

SO glad to be back on my blog after being away a while! I have a few cards to share where I made my own background paper with some stamping and masking.  Here's how they turned out:





I used stamps by Winnie and Walter (WW013, WW006, and WW002) for the flowers, leaves and the sentiment. I used Black Licorice Hybrid Ink by My Favorite Things to stamp the flowers all over the paper, then I masked the flowers to stamp the leaves. I used Sour Apple ink from My Favorite Things for the leaves and Memento Dew Drop inks for the flowers (Dandelion, Rose Bud, and Lulu Lavender).  I used the stitched rectangle dies from Simon Says Stamp to cut some vellum, then I stamped my sentiment on the vellum using Onyx Black VersaFine Ink, added some Zing clear embossing powder and heat set it to give it some shine and dimension.  I finished each card by cutting out some stamped flowers, adhered them to the vellum with some enamel dots, and added some shimmer to the flowers with some clear Wink of Stella.

Thank you SO much for stopping by to see my creations! I appreciate your comments! I hope you have a wonderful evening!

HUGS!!!
Lisa





1 comment:

  1. I love the dimension the vellum adds to the cards. Great look.

    ReplyDelete