Thursday, June 4, 2015

Coloring

Hello friends!

I've been checking out some blogs and videos from crafters who are participating in the The Daily Marker 30 Day Color Challenge, and I LOVE what I've been seeing. Right now my favorite essentials for coloring is using watercolors. Here's my card for today:





Using some Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor Cardstock, I stamped some flowers from the Simon Says Stamp Artful Flowers clear stamp set in VersaMark Ink then heat-set them with Zing white embossing powder.  I colored the flowers using Tim Holtz Distress Markers (Picked Raspberry, Tumbled Glass, and Mustard Seed) and a Detailer water brush.  I used the SSS Artful Flowers coordinating dies to cut out some of the flowers I colored. I used stamps from Winnie and Walter for my sentiment (WW002). I stamped the sentiment onto some vellum using VersaMark Ink and heat set it with Zing white embossing powder.  I finished the card by adhering the vellum around the watercolor paper, attaching it to a top folding A2 size card, then adhering the cut flowers around the sentiment with foam tape.  Also added some Clear Wink of Stella on the flowers for some sparkle.  

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I appreciate your comments! Have a wonderful evening!

Hugs!!!
Lisa



No comments:

Post a Comment