Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Simple Succulents

Happy Tuesday, friends!

I hope everyone is doing well today! I have a simple card design to share today using stamps and watercolors:



Using the "Greetings and Succulents" stamps, I stamped the flowers onto water color paper using VersaFine Onyx Black ink then colored them using Tim Holtz Distress Markers (Tumbled Glass, Worn Lipstick and Mustard Seed) and a Tim Holtz Detailer water brush. Once the flowers dried, I cut them using the coordinating Succulent die.  I cut some leaves using the Simon Says Stamp Clustered Leaves die and adhered them to an A2 size card with Tombow Mono Multi Liquid glue. I placed the flowers around the leaves using 3M Foam tape, stamped my sentiment using the same VersaFine Onyx Black ink, then rounded the bottom corners of the card.  I finished the card by adding some Wink of Stella Clear Glitter on the shaded areas of the flowers.  

Thank you SO much for stopping by to see my card today! I appreciate your comments! Have a fantastic day!

HUGS!!
Lisa