Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Simple Succulents

Happy Tuesday, friends!

I hope everyone is doing well today! I have a simple card design to share today using stamps and watercolors:



Using the "Greetings and Succulents" stamps, I stamped the flowers onto water color paper using VersaFine Onyx Black ink then colored them using Tim Holtz Distress Markers (Tumbled Glass, Worn Lipstick and Mustard Seed) and a Tim Holtz Detailer water brush. Once the flowers dried, I cut them using the coordinating Succulent die.  I cut some leaves using the Simon Says Stamp Clustered Leaves die and adhered them to an A2 size card with Tombow Mono Multi Liquid glue. I placed the flowers around the leaves using 3M Foam tape, stamped my sentiment using the same VersaFine Onyx Black ink, then rounded the bottom corners of the card.  I finished the card by adding some Wink of Stella Clear Glitter on the shaded areas of the flowers.  

Thank you SO much for stopping by to see my card today! I appreciate your comments! Have a fantastic day!

HUGS!!
Lisa



14 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card. Love your technique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with card! Awesome job and I also want to thank you for all your encourageing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops I meant encouraging comments on my blog.. Thank you and just love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb! I love these large cluster of flowers with your rich black sentiment on white! Woot! Pinning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how this pretty flowers pop up on the white background! Very beautiful card Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how this pretty flowers pop up on the white background! Very beautiful card Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful watercolored blooms Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lisa, I'm so glad to meet you! Your cards are gorgeous, I love your style! I love the way you colored these succulents and the design is perfect! Thanks so much for following my blog!

    ReplyDelete