Saturday, May 2, 2015

Die Cuts and Color

Happy Saturday, friends!

It's National Scrapbooking Day today! I hope everyone is enjoying a day of crafting and creativity. I have a card to share using some products I got recently from Simon Says Stamp.  I was inspired by bright bold colors:




I cut these flowers using dies from Sizzix, layered them using 3D foam tape, and added black enamel dots on the center. I loved how the flowers looked on these clustered leaves die cut! I coordinated the colors of the flowers and leaves with the Simple Stories DIY Boutique paper, and cut a simple border made using a Pretty Pink Posh stitched die for space to stamp my sentiment.  I finished the card using my white Signo uni-ball to add some dots around the flowers and leaves.  

Thank you SO much for stopping by to see my card today! I appreciate your comments, and feel free to follow my blog! I hope you have a wonderful day!

HUGS!!!
Lisa



9 comments:

  1. Hi My Friend,
    I just love what you did with this card and the flowers you made. Happy Scrapbooking Day to you. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much, sweet Lois!! You are always so kind!

      Delete
  2. Such a beautiful card Lisa!! I love the contrast of black and pink! Gorgeous flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is right on my alley, beautiful bright colors over a dark back ground, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Lisa! Love how the flowers pop off the navy background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great card. Love the colors Lisa.

    ReplyDelete