Saturday, May 2, 2015

Die Cuts and Color

Happy Saturday, friends!

It's National Scrapbooking Day today! I hope everyone is enjoying a day of crafting and creativity. I have a card to share using some products I got recently from Simon Says Stamp.  I was inspired by bright bold colors:




I cut these flowers using dies from Sizzix, layered them using 3D foam tape, and added black enamel dots on the center. I loved how the flowers looked on these clustered leaves die cut! I coordinated the colors of the flowers and leaves with the Simple Stories DIY Boutique paper, and cut a simple border made using a Pretty Pink Posh stitched die for space to stamp my sentiment.  I finished the card using my white Signo uni-ball to add some dots around the flowers and leaves.  

Thank you SO much for stopping by to see my card today! I appreciate your comments, and feel free to follow my blog! I hope you have a wonderful day!

HUGS!!!
Lisa