Tuesday, February 16, 2016

I'm Back - Inspired by Color Challenge

Hello crafters!!

Yes, I've been away for several months due to some physical limitations and personal life changes, but I'm back today (blogging from bed). Lately I've been inspired by posts I've seen on Instagram for the Daily Marker's 30 Day Color Challenge (thank you, Kathy!), so I dusted off my craft table to do some coloring. I made a few cards to share today:



I colored these succulents from Simon Says Stamps using the Zig Clean Color brush makers (I love these markers). Here's a list of materials I used for both cards:

- Greetings and Succulents with Die (Simon Says Stamps)
- Sentiment from Simon Says Stamp Summer Garden 
- Zig Clean Color Brush Markers
- Fine Tip Water Brush
- Me and My Big Ideas Mambi Sheets
- Simple Stories DIY Boutique Paper
- Tim Holtz Water Color Cardstock
- VersaMark Ink
- Hero Arts White Embossing Powder
- Vellum
- Simon Says Stamp Clustered Leaves Die
- Simon Says Stamp A2 Card Curved Edge Die
- Darice Sequins
- Ranger Multi Medium Matte glue
- Uniball Signo White Pen

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope to be back again when I'm able to. Until then, I hope you have a great crafty day! Hugs!!!

Lisa😉


No comments:

Post a Comment