Monday, February 22, 2016

Spring Colors: Watercolor & Distress Ink

Hi crafters!

Since I've gotten the Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers, I've been trying them out with some of my older stamps. I love watercoloring, and these markers are great for soft or vibrant watercolor designs. Here are two card designs using these markers that make me think of Spring:


I used the Watercolor Friendly Flowers and Dies, "Artful Flowers", from Simon Says Stamp. 




I stamped a bunch of flowers on watercolor paper using VersaMark Ink, then heat set them with Hero Arts white embossing powder. I had some fun coloring with a variety of markers and my water brush. After I cut out the flowers with the coordinating dies, I arranged them on some panels I colored using Tim Holtz distress inks, added sentiments and some sequins. 

Thank you so much for stopping by! 
Hugs!!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment