Friday, February 26, 2016

Seize the Cupcake: Watercoloring



Hi crafters!

Just sharing a quick post today of a few fun birthday cards I made using Zig Clean Color Real Brush pens:




I used the Zig Real Brush pens to watercolor the cupcakes then cut them out to adhere to the card. I love how vibrant the colors are. Here are the other products I used:

- Hero Arts Cupcakes stamps
- Fine Tip Waterbrush 
- Simon Says Stamp Big Birthday Wishes stamp (sentiment)
- Simple Stories DIY Boutique papers
- Artist's Loft Watercolor Paper 
- Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Borders 2
- VersaFine Onyx Black Ink
- VersaMark Ink
- Hero Arts White Embossing Powder
- Tombo Adhesive 
- Multi Medium Matte glue
- Glossy Accents
- Taylored Expressions Rainbow Brights Sequins
- Darice Sequins

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a blessed weekend!

HUGS!!!
LISA

No comments:

Post a Comment