Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Merry and Bright: 30 Day Color Challenge

Hello everyone!

I've been enjoying seeing all of the beautiful color creations of fellow crafters on Instagram participating in The Daily Marker's 30 Color Challenge (click here for Kathy's blog). I haven't been able to color everyday, but it really makes me happy when I can.

I made a few clean and simple Christmas cards for today's post:





I used the following products to make these cards:

  • Hampton Art Christmas Stamps
  • VersaFine Onyx Black Ink
  • VersaMark Ink
  • Zing Clear Embossing Powder
  • Tim Holtz Watercolor Cardstock
  • Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers
  • Ranger Detail Fine Tip Waterbrush
  • Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Borders 2
  • Wavy Scallop Stitches
  • Simon Says Stamp Diagonal Stripe Stencil
  • Mowed Lawn Distress Ink
  • Tim Holtz Mini Round Blending Tool
  • DCWV Green Cardstock
  • Pretty Pink Posh Clear Sequins
Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a blessed day!


Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment