Saturday, November 5, 2016

Grateful for you: 30 Day Color Challenge

Happy Saturday, everyone!

Kathy over at The Daily Marker (http://www.thedailymarker.com/) is hosting a 30 Day color challenge on her blog and on Instagram (November 1st-30th), so I've decided to participate today with one of my card designs.  Here it is:


I found some rubber stamps in my stash of fall leaves and acorns I thought would make a great card for this beautiful Fall season.  Here are the materials I used to make this card:

- Stamp Craft Leaf and Acorn Stamps from Michaels
- Tim Holtz Watercolor Cardstock
- My Favorite Thngs Hot Fudge Hybrid Ink
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers
- Ranger Watercolor Detail Brush
- Simon Says Stamps Rectangle Stitch Dies
- My Favorite Things "Grateful" Clear Stamps and Die
- Fun Foam
- Glossy Accents (on the acorns)
- 3D Foam Tape
- Multi Medium Matte Glue

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today, and don't forget to check out Kathy's 30 Day Color Challenge. Have a blessed day, everyone!

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment