Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Candy Cane Christmas: 30 Day Color Challenge

Hello, everyone!

I've been working on a few more Christmas cards while participating in Kathy's 30 Day Color Challenge for the month of November. I was looking through my stash of holiday stamps and I found this cute candy cane stamp with a bow. It's part of a stamp set I got years ago from Close to My Heart.




After I stamped the candy canes in VersaFine Onyx Black Ink, I water-colored them using Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers and a water brush onto water color cardstock.  I fussy-cut some of the candy canes to arrange one of my cards. Here's a list of the materials I used:
  • Close to My Heart "Holly Jolly Season" stamps
  • Sentiment by Hampton Art Holiday Stamps (Michael's)
  • Tim Holtz Water Color Cardstock
  • VersaFine Onyx Black Ink
  • Zing Clear Embossing Powder
  • Versa Mark Ink
  • Hero Arts White Embossing Powder
  • Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers
  • Ranger Fine Tip Water Brush
  • Simon Says Stamps Stitched Rectangle Dies
  • Pretty Pink Post Stitched Border Dies 2
  • Simon Says Stamps Diagonal Stencil
  • Memento Rhubarb Stalk Ink
  • Glossy Accents
  • Clear Wink of Stella
  • Pretty Pink Posh Clear Sequins
Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful evening, and Happy Thanksgiving (USA)!

LISA


No comments:

Post a Comment