My card today was made using the Simon Says Stamp Spring Flowers set. When the set was originally released it did not have coordinating dies, but now it does! 😃 I'm not good at fussy cutting and die cuts are very helpful. Here's my card:
Here's a list of the products I used:
- SSS Spring Flowers stamps
- SSS Spring Florals Shapes
- Lawn Fawn Stripey Backdrop Die
- Tim Holtz Watercolor Cardstock
- Distress Inks (Mowed Lawn, Picked Raspberry, Mustard Seed, Fossilized Amber, Carved Pumpkin, Wilted Viloet)
- SSS Painted Hugs Die
- WPlus9 Dahlia Stamp (sentiment)
- Hero Arts White Embossing Powder
- Pretty Pink Posh Clear Seqins
- Multi Medium Matte Glue
- Tombow Mono Glue
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I appreciate your kind comments!
Have a blessed day!