Friday, June 10, 2016

Hugs from me to you: SSS Spring Flowers

Happy Friday, everyone!

My card today was made using the Simon Says Stamp Spring Flowers set. When the set was originally released it did not have coordinating dies, but now it does! 😃 I'm not good at fussy cutting and die cuts are very helpful. Here's my card:



Here's a list of the products I used:

- SSS Spring Flowers stamps
- SSS Spring Florals Shapes
- Lawn Fawn Stripey Backdrop Die
- Tim Holtz Watercolor Cardstock 
- Distress Inks (Mowed Lawn, Picked Raspberry, Mustard Seed, Fossilized Amber, Carved Pumpkin, Wilted Viloet)
- SSS Painted Hugs Die
- WPlus9 Dahlia Stamp (sentiment)
- Hero Arts White Embossing Powder 
- Pretty Pink Posh Clear Seqins 
- Multi Medium Matte Glue 
- Tombow Mono Glue

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I appreciate your kind comments! 

Have a blessed day!
LISA

No comments:

Post a Comment