Monday, September 19, 2016

Cards using WPlus9 Free Hand Florals

Hello everyone! I've recently been working on some card sets to send to friends and family. One of my favorite stamp sets to use for quick cards are the Free Hand Florals by WPlus9. Here are three of the cards:





Products used to make these cards:

- WPlus9 Free Hand Florals Stamps and Dies 
- Big Kick Die Cutting Machine 
- Simon Says Stamp Inks
- Recollections Heavy Weight White Cardstock 
- Simon Says Stamp Wavy Scallop Stitched Dies
- My Favorite Things Painted Prints Smitten 6x6 Paper
- Simple Stories DIY Boutique 6x6 Paper 
- My Favorite Things Grateful Stamps
- Stampedous Bouquet for You Stamps 
- Tombow Multi Medium Matte
- Tombow Permanente Adhesive 
- Pretty Pink Posh Seqins 

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate your kind comments! Have a blessed day!

HUGS!!!
LISA

No comments:

Post a Comment