Today is the last day of Kathy's 30 Day Color Challenge on her blog www.thedailymarker.com, so I came up with this card design inspired from Dawn at WPlus9 using a few of the Beautiful Bouquets stamp sets.
I stamped each of the floral sets onto watercolor paper and heat embossed them using white embossing powder to color them with Zig Clean Color Brush markers. Here's a list of the products I used:
- Tim Holtz Watercolor Cardstock
- VersaMark Ink
- Hero Arts White Embossing Powder
- WPlus9 Ranunculus and Dahlias Stamps
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers
- Ranger Fine Tip Waterbrush
- My Favorite Things "Grateful for You"
stamps and die
- Fun Foam
- Pretty Pink Posh Clear Seqins
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I appreciate your kind comments!
Have a blessed day!